Can a Virtual Assistant help?
If is very difficult and time consuming to do everything by yourself
Day-to-Day tasks we can get done for you:
- Meetings arranged: just turn up
- eMails actioned: never miss urgent and important communications
- Itineraries planned: done for you when you’re on the move
- Travel Arrangements made: flights, trains, taxi, hotels, restaurants
- Quotations preped & sent: avoid competitors snapping up the job
- Billing organised & managed: invoices sent and payments chased
- Basic Book-keeping: expense receipts logged & mileage calculated
- Supplies sourced & ordered: stationary and goods for your business
- Documents Organised: sort, action, scan, file
- Notes taken & Typed: phone or local face-to-face
- Recordings transcribed: Audio or Visual
- Gifts sourced: for special occasions
- Events Organsied: Training, Workshops, Webinars
- Inventories & Catalogues created: for collectors, offices
- Remind, Renew, Source Insurances: for business, home, vehicles etc
- To-do lists actioned: work with you to reduce your workload
- plus more
Why Choose us?
- Good business knowledge and computer skills
- Over 20 years of administrative experience in a broad range of industries
- Deliver on agreed time and within budget
- Hourly rates , fixed & agreed in advance
- No Training or Supervision Required
- Risk free satisfaction guarantee
- No contracts or long term commitments
Who can we help?
Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Consultants, HR Practitioners, Lawyers, Solicitors, Health care professionals, Builders, Carpenters, Decorators, Electricians, Plumbers, Business & Lifestyle coaches, Authors, Writers, Publishers, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Journalists, Motivational Speakers, Entertainers… and many more
Consider these questions before you decide what to do
Are you a business owner, or just a very busy person?
Are you looking for part-time help to keep things organised?
Is employing full-time staff a viable option for you?
Is there enough work to occupy someone for the full day or a full week and
Is budget an important factor?
Have you considered if a ‘Virtual Assistant’ may be the best choice for you?
How does it work?
- Communicate regularly via Phone, Text, e-Mail, Skype, MSN or Meet
- Exchange information via e-Mail and Dropbox, Google Drive & Post